BBQ Terms & Exceptions:
- Orders are not considered booked until the non-refundable ($500.00) deposit is received. Bookings based on availability on a first-come-first-pay basis.
- There is a 20% delivery charge on all BBQs.
- $1500 food minimum for weekend and evening (after 3:30pm) orders.
- Attendants are required to maintain buffet station(s) and keep things tidy. Attendants are available at $80 per attendant per hour.
- Based on the size of your event, additional attendants may be required and are billed at $80/hour, grill chefs are available at $100/hour. (Not included in the $1,500.00 food minimum).
- Need a BBQ grill on site? – we can supply them for $300 per grill (covers delivery, set up, fuel, pick-up, and $3,000,000 liability insurance).
- Once booked and confirmed, the minimum guest count is due 10 business days prior to the event – any additions after this may incur an additional per person fee.
- Final, non-refundable payment of the remaining balance is due 5 business days prior to the event.
- Crocodile will prepare your food on our indoor grill, transport to your location, and set up buffet-style.
- Should your party run longer than expected the day of your event, additional on-site time will be billed in hourly increments.
- Customer is responsible for providing tables and table coverings.
All orders come with a tablecloth, paper products and serving utensils. We deliver and set up anytime, anywhere. All orders for the next day must be made by 5:00pm. All other events will carry a 20% delivery charge. For all deliveries to PSU Great Valley campus, we charge you a 12% catering commission charge (which is paid directly to PSU) in addition to the delivery charge. Gratuity is optional, but cash gratuity is much appreciated. If you pick the order up at our café, there is no delivery charge.
Based of the size of your event, additional attendants may be required and are billed at $80/hour, on-site chef hours = $100/hour.
Due to the extensive amount of planning that goes into each BBQ, all cancellations or reductions must be made 5 business days in advance. If you don’t want to take the food, we will be happy to deliver your order to the charity of your choice within our 7 mile delivery radius.