- Char-Grilled Chicken Strips- dusted with our secret blend of lip-tingling spices and sliced thin for easy fajita making
- Shredded Barbequed Beef – I slow-cook my bottom rounds for 13 hours in our salsa roja until the meat is juicy and falling apart…yielding to even the slightest touch (we call this the state of “sweet surrender”)
- Tomatillo Glazed Spareribs- your guests will love the effect that our bright, sweet-sour salsa has on our tender baby back ribs!
- Mango Glazed BBQ Scottish Salmon- char-grilled and topped with our zesty mango BBQ sauce
- Ancho-Roasted Veggies- served separately so your vegetarian guests can make veggie fajitas. (vegetarian & gluten-free)
- Tex-Mex Salad- chopped romaine, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, sliced radishes, fresh jalapeno, lime vinaigrette (vegetarian & gluten-free)
- Mexican Red Rice- vegetarian & gluten-free
- Taco Fixins- sour cream, homemade chunky salsa, homemade guacamole, grated cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers, shredded lettuce, fresh cilantro & lime wedges
- Kurt’s Homemade Orange-Habanero Hot Sauce- (Ouch!)
- Crispy Tortilla Chips
- Soft Flour Tortillas
Add-ons or Substitutions:
- Chipotle Glazed Brisket- tender and juicy, exploding with luscious juices
- Pedro’s Portabello Pizzettes- a large char-grilled mushroom cap is topped with enchilada sauce, roasted peppers and mozarella cheese
- Pork Carnitas- cooked low and slow all night so it’s falling-apart tender, juicy, and delicious, then topped with our homemade salsa verde
GLORIOUS GRADUATION #1
- North Carolina Hand-Pulled BBQ Pork – smoked overnight, falling apart tender, lightly sauced
- Panko Crusted Chicken Fingers– our own honey mustard, North Carolina BBQ sauce
- Roasted Veggy Foccacia Hero Sandwiches- great for your vegetarian guests!
- Macaroni & Cheese – silky smooth casserole topped with oozy Monterey jack cheese and crispy garlic crumbs (great for vegetarian guests)
- Our Killer Superslaw (or choose a simple & excellent green salad)
- Super Fresh Party Platter– shredded Cheddar/Jack cheese, homemade salsa, homemade guacamole, sliced red onions, banana peppers, hoagie spread, sliced dill pickles
- Le Bus Sesame Seed Buns
- Crispy Tortilla Chips
- Herr’s Potato Chips
- Kurt’s Orange-Habanero Hot Sauce (ouch!)
- $23.99 per person (50 person minimum)
Here’s an elegant and tasty way to celebrate with the people most important to you!
- 3-Tiered Local Artisan Cheese Display- (Hendricks Farm) – with fresh fruit and crackers and local honey comb
- Multi-Colored Veggie Chips
- Fire Grilled Beef Tri-Tip Carving Station- marinated overnight, then smoked over red oak chips and sliced thin… if you haven’t tried Beef Tri-Tip prepared in this manner, you’ll wonder why you ever had beef any other way
- Santa Maria-Style Chicken- boneless, skinless breasts grilled to perfection
- Roasted Poblano Macaroni & Cheese- silky smooth casserole topped with crispy tortilla crumbs (great for vegetarian guests!)
- Roasted Red-Bliss Potato Salad
- Homemade California Salsa and Homemade Guacamole
- Grilled French Bread- seedless, with garlic butter
- Gazpacho Chopped Salad (Caesar Salad style)- bright with crisp cucumbers, chunky dices of bell pepper, tomatoes, radish, celery and romaine lettuce. Drizzled with our lemon vinaigrette for easy serving
- $44.99 per person (5 days’ notice, 50 person minimum, includes carving chef)
Another elegant way to celebrate almost any occasion! Our design team serves these mouth-watering hors d’oeuvres in the most creative, eye-catching ways you can imagine!!
- Chicken & Vegetable Paella Station– Internationally known Spanish dish! Tender cubes of chicken are sautéed in olive oil, with sweet peas, bell peppers and seductive saffron served over a bed of aromatic yellow rice.
- 3-Tiered Local Artisan Cheese Display- (Hendricks Farm) – cascading with fresh fruit and crackers. Local Comb Honey to accompany
- Greek Salad Cocktails– crisp romaine topped with cucumbers, Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese
- Coffee, Tea and Chocolate Covered Strawberries
BUTLERED HORS D’OEUVRES (baked onsite so they’re piping hot!):
- Mac & Cheese Muffin Cups– homemade macaroni & cheese displayed in mini muffin tins
- Maryland Crab Cake Canapés– hand-pattied and served in cute little edible spoons with a zesty remoulade sauce
- Baked Brie Bruschetta with Pecans & Honey– toasted French baguettes topped with melted brie, toasted pecans and sweet clover honey
- Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms- stuffed with spinach and three cheeses (great for your vegetarian guests!).
- Grilled Cajun Hanger Steak On Garlic Toast– seductively slathered with mango chutney then topped off with rosy slices of char-broiled steak
- $39.99 per person (50 person minimum, 7 days’ notice please, attendants required)
THE OPEN HOUSE
The perfect menu to wow your potential buyers and guests! This menu is packed with familiar flavors and will allow your guests to mix and mingle with ease.
- Mini Chicken Enchiladas– stuffed with tender chopped chicken, provolone cheese and house roasted peppers and baked til bubbly with our homemade tomatillo sauce
- Tortilla Chips & Homemade Dips(3)- our famous salsa fresca, homemade guacamole and Kurt’s orange-habanero hot sauce (ouch!!).
- Roasted Veggie Quesadillas– crispy tortilla triangles are stuffed with roasted veggies, pepperjack cheese and queso fresco. Served with lime crema on the side.
- Grilled Cajun Hanger Steak on Garlic Toast– seductively slathered with mango chutney then topped off with rosy slices of char-broiled steak
- Cookies– 3 kinds: Chocolate Chip (extra chunky because 40% of each cookie is real chocolate chips) and 2 other flavors-of-the-month
- $19.99 per person (30 person minimum, 48 hours’ notice)
ICE CREAM SOCIAL (AKA SUNDAE BAR)
Great for office celebrations – your guests will feel like kids in a candy shop!! We supply 1 big tub of vanilla ice cream, tons of fun toppings served in elegant displays, along with caramel and chocolate dipping sauces!!! (additional flavors of ice cream can be purchased for $2 per person)
- $11.99 per person (50 person minimum, attendant required, 48 hours’ notice please)
HOT CHOCOLATE BAR
Try our fun and festive hot chocolate bar!! We set them up so that your guests will feel like they feel like “Willy Wonka and the chocolate river!” We use organic ½ and ½ for our homemade hot chocolate, and serve it piping-hot, in elegant, old-world samovars. Toppings include hot caramel sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, mini-marshmallows, and peppermint sticks!!
- $9.99 per person (50 person minimum, 48 hours’ notice please)
Bring back fond childhood memories and add some fun to your next event with our new s’mores bar!! A great addition to any outdoor BBQ or indoor office party!! We provide roasting sticks, graham crackers, chocolate bars, giant marshmallows. Pricing includes necessary staffing for one hour of service.
- $6.29 per person (50 person minimum, 48 hours’ notice)
- Need extra sweet treats? Just ask one of our event planners!! (add $1.00 per person for each)
We are a full service caterer… when we say full service, we mean we do it ALL!! Here’s just a few things that we do on a day to day basis:
- Graduation Parties, Grand Openings, 50’s Theme Party, Sales Teams, Trade Shows, Entertaining Clients, Entertaining Coworkers, Outside Weddings, Outdoor BBQ Parties, Quarterly Wrap-Ups, Corporate Trainings, Safety Meetings, Board of Directors Meetings, Department Meetings, Bus Trips, Audits, Going Away Parties, Orientations, Retirements, Anniversaries, Funerals, Doctor’s Offices, Lawyer’s Offices, We have the best café in the world, Small Business, Consulting (see HavePerfectPeople.com), Large Parties up to 1300 guests, Company Picnics, Holiday Luncheons, Office Luncheons, Company Wide Events, And More!
Don’t see what you need here? Give us a call…we probably do it too!
You know, THERE IS AN OLD MARKETING TRUISM: You can never tell your customer what you do often enough.
All orders come with a tablecloth, paper products and serving utensils.
We deliver and set up anytime, anywhere. A delivery charge of 15% will be added to invoices for weekday deliveries arriving between 6am & 3pm (after 3pm there is a 25 person minimum). We advise all orders for the next day be made by 3:00pm for optimum delivery time. Events outside of these business hours will carry a 20% delivery charge. For all deliveries to PSU Great Valley campus, we charge you a 12% catering commission charge (which is paid directly to PSU) in addition to the delivery charge. Gratuity is optional, but cash gratuity is much appreciated. If you pick your catered order up, there is no delivery charge.
For delivery information, please go to Delivery Area
Based of the size of your event, additional attendants may be required for set-up, serving, and breakdown. Attendants / Bartenders are billed at $80/hour, On-site Chef at $100/hour.
Due to the extensive amount of planning that goes into each order, all cancellations or reductions must be made by 12:00pm of the previous business day to receive a full refund. If you don’t want to take the food, we will be happy to deliver your order to the charity of your choice within our 7 mile delivery radius.
Where does Croc Cater deliver? (#1 question we get asked): Wayne,19087, Radnor, Audubon, 19401,Chesterbrook, Malvern, 19355, Berwyn, 19312, King of Prussia,19406, Trooper, 19403 Exton, 19341, Oaks, 19456 Norristown,19401, 19404, Paoli, 19301, Valley Forge, 19484, 19482, 19485, 19493, 19494, 19495, 19496, Frazer, Conshohocken, 19428, Saint Davids, Strafford, Daylesford, Villanova, 19085, Bryn Mawr, 19010, Gulph Mills, 19428, Rosemont, Lionville, 19353, Downingtown, 19335, Great Valley, Chester County, Upper Merion, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania(pa), Philadelphia, Wilmington, DE, Berwyn, 19312, West Chester, 19380.