11 facts about Crocodile Cafe that no other restaurant/caterer can offer …
- 100% guaranteed, on-time delivery.
- Last-minute requests are a specialty of ours and always welcome!
- We take money 5 different ways (credit card, ACH, check, online bill pay, cash)
- We have a café for complimentary samplings, kitchen tours, cooking classes (great for team building!)
- Expert at large, catered events (11 trucks)
- We train, test and certify our drivers. We deliver in company trucks. Do the “other guys”?
- We have the most variety, so you don’t have deal with a lot of different caterers.
- Tons of homemade, special-diet options (gluten-free, vegan, etc.)
- All soups & chili homemade every day.
- Roast beef and chicken are nitrate-free, and cooked in-house. Our dairy is 100% organic.
- 31 years locally-owned, family business (same owner, same roof too)…. FIND CATERING MENUS DIRECTLY BELOW
There are currently no events at this time, please check back later
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Here's Kurt, the owner! He is always stirring the pot around (and we are NOT kidding! Ha, ha). His love for cooking began at the age of 2, next to his mother's side. You could always find him in the kitchen, [ Read more ]
Koren has been with Crocodile for over 8 years. She came to Croc at first because she had a passion for cooking and always loved cooking with her mom as a young girl. Cooking with and appreciating fresh [ Read more ]
Bob has been working at Crocodile for over 6 years, however, Crocodile has been a second home to Bob for his whole life. (He is Kurt's son!) Cooking is in Bob's blood - he always stayed by his dad's side in [ Read more ]
This is Rachel. She has worked at the Crocodile since July of 2012, but really, it seems like longer because she is Kurt’s daughter! Rachel is one of the managers and event planners over at Crocodile. She [ Read more ]