10 facts about Crocodile Cafe that no other restaurant/caterer can offer …
- 100% guaranteed, on-time delivery.
- Last-minute requests are a specialty of ours and always welcome!
- We have a café for complimentary samplings, kitchen tours, cooking classes (great for team building!)
- Expert at large, catered events (11 trucks)
- We train, test and certify our drivers. We deliver in company trucks.
- We have the most variety, so you don’t have deal with a lot of different caterers.
- Tons of homemade, special-diet options (gluten-free, vegan, etc.)
- All soups & chili homemade every day.
- Roast beef and chicken are nitrate-free, and cooked in-house. Our dairy is 100% organic.
- 30 years locally-owned, family business (same owner, same roof too)…. FIND CATERING MENUS DIRECTLY BELOW
Here's Kurt, the owner! He is always stirring the pot around (and we are NOT kidding! Ha, ha). His love for cooking began at the age of 2, next to his mother's side. You could always find him in the kitchen, [ Read more ]
Koren has been with Crocodile for over 8 years. She came to Croc at first because she had a passion for cooking and always loved cooking with her mom as a young girl. Cooking with and appreciating fresh [ Read more ]
Bob has been working at Crocodile for over 6 years, however, Crocodile has been a second home to Bob for his whole life. (He is Kurt's son!) Cooking is in Bob's blood - he always stayed by his dad's side in [ Read more ]
This is Rachel. She has worked at the Crocodile since July of 2012, but really, it seems like longer because she is Kurt’s daughter! Rachel is one of the managers and event planners over at Crocodile. She [ Read more ]